Content Marketing Survival Guide
Navigate the content marketing wilderness with our 25 page survival guide, filled with tips and best practice for every content marketer.
Whether you're a content marketing scout, or you're in the content marketing special forces, our US Army inspired survival guide will take you through every step of the process.
- Size up the situation: How to assess your current marketing strategy, position, successes and failures.
- Use all your senses: Learn how to make the most from each piece of content. Learn when to follow trends and when to avoid bandwagons
- Remember where you are: Set realistic goals for your strategy, and set yourself up to succeed
- Vanquish fear and panic: Get internal buy in from critics in your organisation. Learn the correct KPIs to demonstrate your ROI
- Improvise: Sometimes you wont have budget. You wont have time. So learn the 80/20 tips to keep your content production moving
- Value living: Content strategy is a 6month+ strategy. Learn to plan for the long haul using evergreen content.
- Act like the natives: Learn to listen to your customers, to react to their needs and desires and your content will be more likely to hit the sweet spot.
- Live by your wits, but learn skills now: Ensure you're able to deliver the content marketing you want to. Copywriting skills, design skills, using software... these are all skills that you may need to learn to achieve the results you're hoping for.
The Virally guide on SURVIVAL is not your typical guide or ebook. It makes you think about your strategy from a high level, before equipping you with the skills you need to get into the jungle and succeed!
Download the guide for free using your preferred social network ID, or complete the manual form.